Super Fine Mode, Fine Mode,
Normal Mode, Zoom Mode
Before you begin
Open the Lens Cover. Set the POWER
Switch to REC or MANUAL REC.
(See pages 19~20.)
For assistance, call 1-800-272-7033.
Press REC MODE repeatedly to select
recording mode (SF, F, N, ZOOM).
(See page 26.)
• If you want to use SLOW SHUTTER:
In Manual mode, press MENU to
display the MENU screen, and then
to select SLOW SHUT-
TER. Press or
to select ON.
(See page 11.)
<MANUAL REC MENU 2/3>
EXIT : MENU
Press ZOOM T or W to zoom In and
• Zoom magnification level is up to x3.
• There is no zoom indication on the
Press SHTR down halfway to lock
• Beep sounds twice. (See page 27.)
Press SHTR down the rest of the way
to actually capture the image.
• Shutter sounds once. (See page 27.)
• While the Digital Camera processes
the image, REC will blink on the LCD
Viewfinder and the captured image
will be displayed on the LCD
Viewfinder for a few seconds.
• While the captured image is displayed on
the LCD Viewfinder you cannot capture
another image. Until that image is no
longer displayed on the screen.
• The power automatically shuts off to
conserve power if there is no activity for
over one minute while the battery is used
as a power source. Press SHTR to return
• Do not subject unit to a strong impact
during record or playback. Unit may not
• Do not use in extreme heat (104 °F and
above). This may damage the disk. Also,
in extremely hot places (104 °F and
above), remove the disk from the camera
and store to avoid damaging disk.
SEP. 10 2000
10 : 00 AM