Transferring Your Images (Windows 98)
Click on the "File" Menu and "Open File".
The File Open MENU is displayed.
Select the 3.5" FD Drive for the Digital Camera and find the image data file in the
• When the Digital Camera POWER Switch is set to PC, the Digital Camera Drive is
recognized as the 3.5" FD Drive with the latest drive letter, for example (G:).
• The Camera Disk consists of Dcim and Misc Folders.
• The Dcim Folder is used to store image data, and the Misc Folder is used to store
Print Mark data.
• Image data is stored in the "100 Pana" folder with the file number starting from
"P1000001". When the 1000th image data is written, the "101 Pana" folder is created
and the file number starts from "P1010001".
• The file numbers once deleted cannot be used.
• If the file number is changed, the Digital Camera cannot read the file.
Open the image to View the image.
• End all the applications, if, after playing back a Motion
image, etc. with "QuickTime", you want to change from PC
mode to another mode. Only change from PC mode while
a message, such as the one shown at the right is
For assistance, call 1-800-272-7033.
IMAGE VIEWER ON PC
OK : SHTR