Transferring Your Images (Windows 98)
By using the included USB cable to
connect to a PC, you can use your
SuperDisk camera as an external storage
TO PC Terminal
USB Cable (supplied)
Turn on your PC.
Set the POWER Switch to PC on the Digital Camera.
• The POWER LED lamp lights up.
• LCD Viewfinder is off in PC mode.
Connect the Digital Camera to your PC (Windows) using the USB Cable (supplied).
• You can use this Digital Camera as a SuperDisk Drive. (See pages 61, 62, 63, 65.)
• For extended periods of use, it is recommended to use the AC Adaptor (supplied) as a
• Once the USB driver is installed, the Digital Camera can be connected even after the
PC has been started. The USB Cable (supplied) must be connected as described in
the above steps.
* The SuperDisk Diskette is only supported
by Windows 98 or Mac OS 8.1 or later.
For other operating systems, you should
use Floppy Disk.
For assistance, call 1-800-272-7033.