1. Plug in the styler and press and
hold the on button to switch on.
When the styler is
plugged in but not
turned on a "--" sym-
bol will show in the
display window indi-
cating the styler is in
stand by mode.
This unit will switch
itself off if no button
is pressed or it is left
on after 60 minutes
2. Start styling on lower tempe-
ratures first. The temperature
bars and display will stop flas-
hing once desired temperature
3. Section the hair prior to styling.
Style the lower layers first.
4. Working on one section at a time
run the straightener through the
entire length of the hair, without
5. Repeat only twice per section to
prevent damage to the hair.
6. When finished press and hold the
off button for two seconds to turn
off and unplug the appliance.
Hair Straightener / User Manual
3.5 Ionic function
The ionizer emits
negative ions, which
neutralize your hair's
WARNING: Do not
touch plates as they
are very hot.
11 / 12 EN