Important instructions for safety
• Check if the mains voltage on the type plate (on
the handle of the appliance) corresponds to your
local mains supply. The only way to disconnect the
appliance from the mains is to unplug it.
• Never wrap the power cord around the appliance.
• Never use the appliance for any other purpose than
those described in these instructions.
• Never cover the appliance, for example with a
• Never place the appliance on soft cushions or
blankets during operation.
• Always keep the appliance out of the reach of
1.2 WEEE regulation and disposal of the
This product does not contain harmful and forbidden materials
described in the "Directive on the Restriction of the Use of
Certain Hazardous Substances in Waste Electrical and Electronic
Equipment" (EEE) issued by the T.R. Ministry of Environment and
Urbanization. Complies with the WEEE Directive.
This product has been manufactured with high quality parts and materials
which can be reused and are suitable for recycling.
Hair Straightener / User Manual
7 / 12 EN