A regular needle #14 should be used for this adjustment.
The distance between the upper edge of needle eye and the tip of shuttle hook should be in the
range of 1.6 - 2.0 mm when the tip of shuttle hook meets the right side of the needle as the
needle is moved up from its left and lowest position by turning the handwheel toward you.
1. Remove the needle plate and bobbin holder.
2. Turn on the power switch and select pattern (no. 2).
3. Turn the handwheel toward you until tip of shuttle hook meets the right side of the needle.
4. Loosen the needle bar connecting stud set screw A.
5. Adjust the height of the needle bar by moving the needle bar upward or downward without
turning it. (Make sure the needle setting groove of the needle bar is in the front).
6. Tighten the set screw A.
7. Insert the bobbin holder and attach the needle plate.
NEEDLE BAR HEIGHT