1. Turn the pulley to raise the needle bar to a
position where the slide block guide (1) can be
2. Apply grease to the slide block guide (1) in the
places shown in the illustration.
1. Turn the power switch to "OFF".
2. Remove the screws.
3. Apply grease to each of the holes until the grease
4. The grease will be pushed in when the screws are
5. Turn the machine pulley by hand to move the needle bar
up and down several times in order to disperse the
6. Use a cloth to wipe away any excess grease from around
7. Carry out the reset procedure given below.
<Resetting the grease consumption amount>
After the grease has been applied, carry out the following
procedure to reset the grease consumption amount.
1. While pressing the
right end simultaneously, press the power ON switch.
2. "GuCt xxx" will appear in the main display (1). ("xxx"
represents the amount of grease consumed. For example,
"100" means that 100% of the grease has been
3. Press the RESET key (2) for two seconds or more.
4. The main display (1) will change to "GuCt 0".
5. Press the ENTER key (5). The main display (1) will
change to stitch number display mode and treadle
operation will be possible. (This completes the reset
key (3) and the
key (4) at the