Do not connect the power cord until lubrication has been completed, otherwise the machine may operate if the
treadle is depressed by mistake, which could result in injury.
Be sure to wear protective goggles and gloves when handling the lubricating oil and grease, so that they do not get
into your eyes or onto your skin, otherwise inflammation can result.
Furthermore, do not drink the oil or eat the grease under any circumstances, as they can cause vomiting and
Keep the oil out of the reach of children.
When cutting the nozzle of the oil tank, hold the base of the nozzle securely.
If you hold the end of the nozzle, injury from the scissors may result.
The sewing machine should always be lubricated and the oil
supply replenished before it is used for the first time, and
also after long periods of non-use.
1. Hold the base of the nozzle of the accessory oil tank (1),
2. Loosen and remove the nozzle, and then remove the seal
3. Tighten the nozzle.
4. Tilt back the machine head.
5. Remove the rubber cap (3), and pour 120ml of lubricating
6. Replace the rubber cap (3).
7. Return the machine head to its original position.
8. Check that the oil gauge (7) comes to the upper reference
<Lubrication oil replenishment interval>
If the oil gauge (7) drops below the lower reference line (or if
the oil level drops below the lower reference line (8) on the oil
tank (4)), be sure to replenish the oil.
and use scissors to cut about half-way along the straight
section (A) of the nozzle.
oil into the oil tank (4).
(Use the upper reference line (5) as a guide when
line in the oil gauge window (6).