<Knee lifter adjustment>
1. Turn the machine pulley so that the feed dog is below the
top of the needle plate.
2. Lower the presser foot (6) by using the lifting lever (5).
3. Loosen the nut (7).
4. Turn the screw (9) to adjust so that the amount of play in
the knee lifter (8) is approximately 2 mm when the knee
lifter plate (1) is gently pressed.
5. Securely tighten the nut (7).
6. Loosen the nut (10).
7. Turn the screw (11) until the distance between the end of
the screw (11) and the knee lifter (12) is approximately 3
8. Turn the adjusting screw (11) to adjust so that the presser
foot (6) is at the desired position within a distance of 16
mm of the needle plate when the knee liter plate (1) is
9. After adjustment is completed, securely tighten the nut
Within 16 mm
10. Knee lifter plate
(1) Knee lifter plate
* Loosen the bolt (3) and the bolt (4),
and then adjust the position of the
knee lifter plate (1) so that it is easy