V I I . D I S A S S E M B L Y A N D A S S E M B L Y
NOTE: Raise the tiller before starting to reassemble the scooter.
1. Place the manual freewheel lever in the drive (down) position.
2. Position the front and rear sections next to each other.
3. Tilt the rear end to a horizontal position and insert the longer tube of the front end into the rear section
first; make sure that the locking cam levers are in the unlocked (forward) position and the ball detent
pins are removed.
4. Slide the two sections of the unit together until the front half reaches its insertion limit.
5. Secure the front and rear sections with the ball detent pins.
6. Push the locking cam levers back to their locked (upward) position.
7. Replace the frame handle ball detent pins.
8. Plug the front-to-rear harness into its mating plug.
9. Put the batteries in place and plug both black and white 2-pin battery harnesses into their mating plugs.
10. Reconnect the battery tie-down strap.
11. Reinstall the rear shroud.
12. Reinstall the seat.
13. Rotate the seat until it is securely in place.