• Do not put the aluminium foil on the appliance.
If there is a crack on the surface, disconnect power supply to prevent the electrical
Before the installation, note down the serial number (Ser. Nr.) from the rating plate.The
rating plate of the appliance is on its lower casing.
The Safety Instructions
You must read these!
• Make sure that the appliance is not damaged because of transportation. Do not connect
a damaged appliance. If it is necessary, speak to the supplier.
• Only an authorized servicing technician can install, connect or repair this appliance. Use
only original spare parts.
• Only use the built-in appliances after you assemble the appliance into correct built-in
units and work surfaces that align to the standards.
• Do not change the specifications or change this product. Risk of injury and damage to
• Fully obey the laws, ordinances, directives and standards in force in the country where
you use the appliance (safety regulations, recycling regulations, electrical safety rules
• Keep the minimum distances to other appliances and units!
• Install shock protection, for example install the drawers only with a protective floor di-
rectly below the appliance!
• Keep safe the cut surfaces of the worktop from moisture with a correct sealant!
• Seal the appliance to the work top with no space between with a correct sealant!
• Keep safe the bottom of the appliance from steam and moisture, e.g. from a dishwasher
• Do not install the appliance adjacent to doors and below windows! If not, when you
open the doors or windows they can push off hot cookware from the appliance.
Risk of injury from electrical current. Carefully obey the instructions for electrical connec-
• The electrical mains terminal is live.
• Make electrical mains terminal free of voltage.
58 HAD 56 AO 220-240 V 50-60-Hz
949 595 011 00