• figure L - The dust bowls and filters can be
washed in warm soapy water. Allow to dry
before placing back into the vac.
• figure M - (CHV1410, CHV1410B, CHV1510, CHV1610)
To replace the filters, slide the outer plastic filter over the cloth
• Align the wings of the plastic filter with the slots in the cloth
filter and twist in a counterclockwise direction.
• Place filters back into the bowl pressing firmly to ensure a
• To replace dust bowl, place it back onto the handle until it
"clicks" firmly into position.
IMPORTANT: Maximum dust collection will only be obtained
with a clean filter and an empty dust bowl. If dust begins to fall
back out of the product after it is switched off, this indicates
that the bowl is full and requires emptying.
• Wash the filters regularly using warm, soapy water and
ensure that they are completely dry before using again. The
cleaner the filter is, the better the product will perform.
• It is very important that the filter is correctly in position before
Nozzle / Accessories (CHV1410,
CHV1410B, CHV1510, CHV1610)
• figure N - A crevice tool is built into the nozzle
and can be extended as shown in figure N by
pulling the extension piece until it locks into
• figure O - A brush accessory is built into the
nozzle and can be flipped upwards for use.