• figure D - Hang the vac on the wall by placing the opening on the
base of the vac over the hooks in the wall mount bracket as shown in
• figure E - Insert the jack plug into the
Charging the battery
From new, the rechargeable cells of the product need a minimum charge time of 9
hours to ensure full power.
We suggest you fully discharge the product when it is used for the first time as this will
help the cells recharge faster.
• The switch must be in the off ("O") position, the product will not charge if it is in any
• figure f - Plug the jack plug of the charger into
the charging socket of the tool. Plug the charger
into any standard 120 Volt 60 Hz electrical outlet.
The charging indicator will be lit.
While charging, the charger may get warm, this is
perfectly normal and safe. It is safe to leave the
appliance connected to the charger indefinitely.
The charger automatically reduces power
consumption when charging is complete.
• When charging is complete, the LED will turn off.
battery at ambient temperatures below 39°F
(4°C) or above 104°F (40°C).
Switching on and off
• figure G - To start, slide the On/Off switch
forward (i.e. "O"= Off, "I" = On).
• To stop, slide the switch back.
• Return the product to the charger immediately
after use so that it will be ready and fully charged
for the next use. Ensure that the product is fully
engaged with the charger plug.
Do not charge the