Washer Operating Instructions
Safe Stain Removal Procedures
To reduce the risk of ﬁ re or serious injury to persons or
property, comply with the basic warnings listed below:
• Read and comply with all instructions on stain removal
• Keep stain removal products in their original labeled
containers and out of children’s reach.
• Thoroughly wash any utensils used.
• Do not combine stain removal products, especially
ammonia and chlorine bleach. Dangerous fumes can
• Never wash items which have been previously cleaned
in, washed in, soaked in or spotted with gasoline, dry
cleaning solvents or other ﬂ ammable or explosive sub-
stances because the items give oﬀ vapors that could
ignite or explode.
• Never use highly ﬂ ammable solvents, such as gasoline,
inside the home. Vapors can explode on contact with
ﬂ ames or sparks.
For Successful Stain Removal:
• Treat stains promptly.
• Determine the kind of stain, then follow the recom-
mended treatment in the stain removal chart on the
• To pretreat stains, use a prewash product, liquid de-
tergent, or a paste made from powder detergent and
• Use cold water on unknown stains as hot water can set
• Consult care label instructions for treatments to avoid
on speciﬁ c fabrics.
• Check for colorfastness by testing stain remover prod-
ucts on an inside seam.
• Rinse and wash items after stain removal.