Technical Characteristics and Dimensions
Declaration of conformity with
relevant EEC regulations
This appliance fulfills European directive requirements
2009/142/EC, 2006/95/EC, 2004/108/EC and
corresponds to the specifications described in the
corresponding EEC certificate of proof.
WR 11/14/18 B...
Explanation of Model Code
Gas Water Heater
Proportional power adjustment
Electronic ignition powered by 1.5 V batteries
Indicator number of natural gas H
Indicator number of LPG
The code number indicates the gas group according to
(Ws) (15 °C)
Natural Gas -
LPG - Group B/P
Technical Characteristics and Dimensions | 5
Accessories (Included with Appliance)
• Gas water heater,
• Attachment elements,
• Installation accessories,
• Two 1.5 V batteries type R
• Heater documentation.
Description of the heater
Operating convenience, as the heater is ready to operate
by simply pressing a switch.
• Heater for wall-mounting,
• Ignition by electronic device triggered when the water
• Great savings in comparison with conventional
heaters, due to the possibility of power adjustment
and no permanent pilot flame,
• Natural gas/LPG burner,
• Semi-permanent pilot burner which only functions
during the period between the opening of the water
valve and the ignition of the main burner,
• Heat exchanger in copper without tin/lead covering,
• Water valve in fibreglass-reinforced polyamide, 100%
• Automatic adjustment of the water flow by means of
a device which permits a constant flow to be
maintained in spite of variable pressure supplies,
• Gas flow adjustment proportional to the water flow to
maintain a constant high temperature.
• Safety devices:
– Ionisation probe to check for accidental extinction
of the burner flame,
– Flue gas safety device which turns off the heater in
case of inadequate combusted gas evacuation
– Temperature limiter which prevents overheating of
the heat exchanger.
Explanation of model code
The type plate is located at the bottom left of the
There you will find details of appliance output, model
number, approval data and the serial number.
6 720 648 592 (2011/06)