The Bosch instantaneous water heater is a high efficiency,
space saving answer to your water heating needs. All Bosch
instantaneous water heaters heat water only as required; no
energy is lost maintaining a large volume of water at elevated
temperatures as in tank-type storage water heaters.
Suitable for heating potable water only – not approved for
space heating purposes.
READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING
NOTICE TO INSTALLER: Please leave this
manual with the owner or affix adjacent to
ASTRAVAN DISTRIBUTORS, LTD.
123 Charles Street
North Vancouver, B.C. V7H 1S1
Phone Canada: (604) 929-5488
Web Site: www.astravan.com
Note: In case of problems please contact your salesman or installer
Instantaneous gas water heater
WARNING: If the information in this
manual is not followed exactly, a fire or
explosion may result causing property
damage, personal injury or death.
- Do not store or use gasoline or other flamma-
ble vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or
any other applicance.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
• Do not try to light any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use
any phone in your building.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a
neighbor's phone. Follow the gas supplier's
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the
- Installation and service must be performed by
a qualified installer, service agency or the gas