Installation and connection
A power cord extension may be
purchased from customer service
Use only a residual current operated
circuit-breaker which features
the symbol ‚. Only this extension
guarantees compliance with
the currently valid regulations.
The appliance features a water
damage protection system. Please
note the system will not function
unless the power supply
Removing the appliance
the sequence of worksteps here.
1. Disconnect the appliance from
the power supply.
2. Turn off the water supply.
3. Undo the waste water and drinking
4. Loosen fastening screws for
the furniture parts.
5. If fitted, remove the base panel.
6. Pull out the appliance, carefully
pulling the hose behind.
Empty the dishwasher and secure loose
Drain the appliance according to the
1. Turn on the tap.
2. Open the door.
3. Switch on ON/OFF switch (.
4. Select programme with the highest
The expected programme duration is
indicated on the numerical display
5. Press START button )".
6. Close the door.
Programme sequence starts.
7. Open door after approx. 4 minutes.
8. Press START button )" until :
is indicated on the digital display.
9. Close the door.
10. Open door after approx. 1 minute.
The numerical display indicates
11. Switch off ON/OFF switch (.
12. Turn off the tap, disconnect supply
hose and drain water.
Transport appliance upright only.
(This prevents residual water from
running into the machine control and
damaging the programme sequence.)
Protection against frost
If the appliance is in a room where there
is a risk of frost (e.g. holiday home),
empty the appliance completely (see
P r o t e c t i o n a g a i n s t f r o s t ( E m p t y i n g t h e a p p l i a n c e )