MODEL CM 4SB2 Hitachi Power Tools 110 MM CUTTER TECHNICAL DATA CM 4SB2 SERVICE MANUAL LIST No. E710 Feb. 2006 SPECIFICATIONS AND PARTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOR IMPROVEMENT...
REMARK: Throughout this TECHNICAL DATA AND SERVICE MANUAL, a symbol(s) is(are) used in the place of company name(s) and model name(s) of our competitor(s). The symbol(s) utilized here is(are) as follows: Competitors Symbols Utilized Company Name Model Name 4100NH MAKITA...
7-2. Cautions on the Name Plate ......................8 7-3. Precautions in Use ..........................9 8. DISASSEMBLY/REASSEMBLY GUIDE ..................10 8-1. Disassembly ........................... 10 8-2. Reassembly ............................ 14 8-3. Inspection after Reassembly ......................16 9. STANDARD REPAIR TIME (UNIT) SCHEDULES ................ 17 Assembly Diagram for Model CM 4SB2...
In addition, the Model CM 4SB2 is novel and easy to operate thanks to the soft-grip handle and the compact body to differentiate from other products at a glance. With the new Model CM 4SB2, we aim to expand our market share.
4-1. Selling Point Descriptions (1) Powerful 1,320 W motor with the class-top maximum power input The Model CM 4SB2 has high overload durability thanks to the most powerful motor in the class. Torque-temperature curve Model Model CM 4SB CM 4SA2 1.45 N .
However, there is a problem that such a wing bolt is apt to be loose during operation and lost without being noticed. In the case of the Model CM 4SB2, the base can be easily fixed and loosened just by raising and lowering the lever.
5. SPECIFICATIONS 5-1. Specifications Model CM 4SB2 Item Max. cutting depth Capacity 34 mm (for 110 mm diamond wheel) 31.5 mm (for 105 mm diamond wheel) Max. diameter Diamond wheel size 110 mm external dia. x 1 mm thickness x 20 mm internal dia.
The relationships between cutting speed and load current for various workpiece materials are shown in the graphs below. At the same cutting speeds, the load currents of the Model CM 4SB2 are lower than those of the Model CM 4SB and maker C's model.
7. PRECAUTIONS IN SALES PROMOTION In the interest of promoting the safest and most efficient use of the Model CM 4SB2 Cutter by all of our customers, it is very important that at the time of sale the salesperson carefully ensures that the buyer seriously recognizes the importance of the contents of the Handling Instructions, and fully understands the meaning of the precautions listed on the Name Plate attached to each tool.
7-2. Cautions on the Name Plate Each tool is provided with a Name Plate which contains the following basic safety precautions in the use of the tool. (1) For China (2) For Taiwan (3) For the U.S.A. and Canada (4) For New Zealand --- 8 ---...
7-3-1. Wet cutting and dry cutting The Model CM 4SB2 can be used for "wet cutting" applications except the ones exported to China, U.S.A. and Canada due to limitation of the standards. Although the Model CM 4SB2 has a double-insulation structure to prevent shock hazard during wet cutting, such insulation is not always complete depending on the customer's operating conditions, degradation level of the main body, etc.
Parts List and the exploded assembly diagram for the Model CM 4SB2. Be sure to unplug the Model CM 4SB2 from the outlet before disassembly or replacement of the diamond wheel.
(3) Disassembly of the base ass'y (Fig. 3) 1 Remove the Retaining Ring (E-Type) For D8 Shaft  to remove the Link Lever . Loosen the Special Bolt M6  and remove the Washer M6 . 2 Pull out the Roll Pin D6 x 36  which connects the Gear Cover  and the Base .   ...
(5) Disassembly of the Spindle  (Fig. 6) Remove the Ball Bearing 606ZZC2PS2L  from the Spindle . Push the end surface of the Spindle  with a hand press holding the side of the Gear  to remove the Gear . NOTE: It is recommended to replace the Gear  together with the Spindle .
(7) Disassembly of the Armature  (Fig. 8) 1 Secure the Armature  and loosen the Special Nut M7 (right-hand thread)  to pull out the Pinion . 2 Remove the Ball Bearing 629VVC2PS2L , Washer (A) , Ball Bearing 608VVC2PS2L  and Dust Seal  from both ends of the Armature .
8-2. Reassembly Reassembly can be accomplished by following the disassembly procedures in reverse. However, special attention should be given to the following items. (1) Mounting direction of Washer (A)  and Dust Seal  (Fig. 10-1) Check that there is a clearance between the Ball Bearing 629VVC2PS2L  and Washer (A) , and between the Ball Bearing 608VVC2PS2L  and the Dust Seal .
(6-2) Type II Switch Cord lead wires Noise suppressor Stator lead wires Fig. 13 Stator Switch Noise suppressor Cord Armature Fig. 14 8-3. Inspection after Reassembly (1) Product accuracy Runout of the diamond wheel: 0.6 mm maximum at the 100 mm dia. points (2) Checking the insulation distance Do not peel off the coating excessively at the connection of the internal wires.
STANDARD ACCESSORIES CM 4SB2 ITEM CODE NO. DESCRIPTION REMARKS USED 941-057 WRENCH (HEX. SOCKET 10/19.2MM) 940-543 BOX WRENCH 10MM 303-648 WATER PLUG EXCEPT FOR USA, CAN, CHN 956-885 RUBBER CONNECTOR EXCEPT FOR USA, CAN, CHN 956-883 HOSE EXCEPT FOR USA, CAN, CHN...