MOUNTING THE LENS
(Video signal connections)
: VIDEO IN
: VIDEO OUT
If using Sanyo (DC type) auto-iris lens
• VCL-CS8LY: Standard angle, f= 8 mm
• VCL-CS4LY: Wide angle, f= 4 mm
• VCL-CS2LY: Ultra-wide angle, f= 2.8 mm
If using a VIDEO type auto-iris lens
• Set the ALC and LEVEL controls on the lens to adjust the
iris. Normally the ALC volume should be turned all the
way to Av (Average).
• Depending on the type of lens used, the lens may not
perform properly. In such a case, adjust the LEVEL
volume on the lens casing to correct.
Compatible auto-iris lenses
• f= 9 mm (Standard angle), f= 12 mm (Telephoto),
f= 16 mm (More telephoto)
Basic connection for monitoring or recording
The peripheral devices (VCR, monitor, lens, etc.) and
cables are sold separately.
Make the video signal connection between the camera
and the monitor or time lapse VCR.
Insert the plug of this power cord into a wall outlet.
The POWER indicator (A) will light. Adjust the picture on
the monitor using the Brightness and Contrast controls.
Coaxial cable type and maximum length
• Cable type RG-59U, 100 m maximum.
• Cable type RG-39U, 200 m maximum.
The RG-59U type cable should not be run through electrical
conduits or through the air.