Applicable Floor Area(m
*1 The applicable floor area for which an emitted airborne ion density of about 25,000 ions/cm
sured at a point near the center of the room (at a height of about 1.2m from the floor), during operation at
the HIGH mode when the main unit is placed near a wall.
*2 Ion count per cm
blown into air at around the center of the room ( at a height of about 1.2m from the
floor) during operation at each airstream setting when the main unit is placed near the wall.
• The number of ions will vary according to the room conditions and operation mode.
In order to operate the electrical circuits while the power plug is inserted in the wall socket, this
product consumes about 0.9W of standby power.
For energy conservation, unplug the power cord when the unit is not in use.
Before calling for service, please review the TROUBLESHOOTING chart below.
The problem may not be a unit malfunctions.
The Plasmacluster Ion Generator does not work.
WHAT TO DO
• Make sure to insert the plug.
• Attach filter properly.
• It's time to replace Plasmacluster Ion Generating
Replace with a new Plasmacluster Ion
Generating Unit. (See page E-7)
• Plasmacluster Ions are not released. Dust may block the
filter, clean the filter. (See page E-5)
• Remove dust from the needle electrode. (See page E-6)
If the lights are still flashing after cleaning filter, unplug and
contact the store you purchased or Sharp service center.
• Filter is getting dirty. Clean the filter.
After cleaning the filter, press Filter Reset
Button for 3 seconds. (See page E-5)
• Confirm the Plasmacluster Ion Generating Unit is
set in correct position. (See page E-7)
Unplug the power cord and contact the store you
purchased or Sharp service center.
can be mea-