Remove Monitor Stand for Mounting
To prepare the monitor for alternate mounting purposes:
1. Disconnect all cables.
2. Place a hand on each side of the monitor and lift up to the highest position.
3. Place monitor face down on a non-abrasive surface (Figure S.1).
Handle with care when the monitor is facing down.
4. Remove 2 bottom screws first (Figure S.2).
5. Remove 2 top screws (Figure S.3).
In order to avoid stand drop, when removing screws, please
support stand with your hand.
6. Remove the stand (Figure S.4).
7. The monitor is now ready for mounting in an alternate manner.
8. Connect the cables to the back of the monitor.
Handle with care when removing monitor stand.
Mount Flexible Arm
This LCD monitor is designed for use with a flexible arm.
1. Follow the instructions on how Remove Monitor Stand for Mounting to remove the stand.
2. Use the 4 screws removed from the stand to attach the arm to the monitor (Figure F.1).
Caution: Use ONLY the screws (4 pcs) that were removed from the stand to avoid damage to the monitor or stand. To meet
the safety requirements, the monitor must be mounted to an arm which guaranties the necessary stability under
consideration of the weight of the monitor. The LCD monitor should only be used with an approved arm
(e.g. GS mark).
Weight of LCD assembly: 5.3 kg
Thickness of Bracket (Arm)