Your Black & Decker coffee maker has been
designed for making coffee.
This product is intended for household use only.
Thank you for choosing Black & Decker. We
hope that you will enjoy using this product for
Read this entire manual carefully
before using the appliance.
Warning! When using mains-powered
appliances, basic safety precautions, including
the following, should always be followed to
reduce the risk of ﬁre, electric shock and
• The intended use is described in this manual.
The use of any accessory or attachment or
the performance of any operation with this
appliance other than those recommended in
this instruction manual may present a risk of
• Retain this manual for future reference.
Using your appliance
• Always take care when using the appliance.
• Do not use the appliance outdoors.
• Do not operate the appliance if your hands
are wet. Do not operate the appliance if you
• Guide the power supply cord neatly so it
does not hang over the edge of a worktop
and cannot be caught accidentally or tripped
• Never pull the power supply cord to
disconnect the plug from the socket. Keep the
power supply cord away from heat, oil and
• If the power supply cord is damaged during
use, disconnect the appliance from the power
supply immediately. Do not touch the power
supply cord before disconnecting from the
• Disconnect the appliance from the power
supply when not in use and before cleaning.
Safety of others
• This appliance is not intended for use by
persons (including children) with reduced
physical sensory or mental capabilities, or
lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance by
a person responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.
• Switch off, remove the plug from the socket
and let the appliance cool down before
leaving it unattended and before changing,
cleaning or inspecting any parts of the
• When not in use, the appliance should be
stored in a dry place. Children should not
have access to stored appliances.
Inspection and repairs
• Switch off the appliance before cleaning,
changing accessories or approaching parts
which move in use