1. Put food in oven and close
2. Touch CUSTOM COOK.
3. Choose food setting.
Keep touching CUSTOM COOK until the
food that you are cooking appears on
Example for Casseroles (Code 2):
• To choose the desired food setting, see
the Cook Guide Label on the front
frame of the oven or the "Custom cook
chart" earlier in this section.
• You can disable or enable the Quantity
pad prompt. See "Using help prompts"
in the "Cooking Guide" section for more
4. Enter food size or weight.
Example for 4 cups (1 L):
Touch START or wait 5 seconds for oven
to start automatically.
The cooking time will count down.
When cooking time ends, four tones will
sound, and the display will show "End".
5. After cooking, open the door
Four tones will repeat every minute until
you open the oven door or touch
CANCEL. This will clear the display.
Keeping food warm
You can safely keep hot, cooked food warm
in your microwave oven for up to 99 minutes.
1. Put hot, cooked food in oven
and close the door.
2. Set keep-warm time (up to 99
3. Set cook power at 10% (see
4. Start oven.
To program keep-warm at the end of a
microwave cooking cycle, follow the
instructions in the "Cooking in stages"
section using 10% power up to 99 minutes
as the last cycle.
• Food cooked covered should be covered
when kept warm
• Pastry items (pies, turnovers, etc.) should
be uncovered when kept warm.
• Complete meals should be covered when
kept warm on a dinner plate.