4. When display says "TIME,"
touch MICRO to set second
5. Set cooking time for second
Example for 3 minutes, 25 seconds:
6. Set cook power for second
If you want to cook at full (100%) cook
power, go to Step 8.
Example for 60% cook power:
7. Repeat Steps 4 to 6 above for
third cycle (optional).
8. Start oven.
down cooking time
in each cycle, start-
ing with first cycle)
One short tone will sound between cycles.
• If you want to add more time during
• During any Micro cooking stage, you
When cooking time ends, four tones will
sound, and the display will show "End".
9. After cooking, open the door
Four tones will repeat every minute until
you open the oven door or touch
CANCEL. This will clear the display.
Using CUSTOM REHEAT
Your microwave oven automatically reheats
food. You do not have to enter times or tem-
NOTE: If you want to manually reheat using
a cook time and cook power see "Reheating
chart" in the "Cooking Guide" section.
Summary of steps for setting
1. Touch CUSTOM REHEAT.
2. Touch CUSTOM REHEAT again to scan
and select reheat food settings.
3. Touch QUANTITY to scan and select
available quantity settings.
cooking use EASY MINUTE. See
"Using EASY MINUTE" in the "Getting
to Know Your Microwave Oven" section
for more information.
can change the cooking time after
touching START. Simply touch MICRO
and enter the new cooking time within
continued on next page