IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
IMPORTANT: This appliance is designed and manufactured
solely for the cooking of domestic (household) food and is
not suitable for any non domestic application and therefore
should not be used in a commercial environment.
The appliance guarantee will be void if the appliance is used
within a non domestic environment i.e. a semi commercial,
commercial or communal environment.
Read the instructions carefully before installing and using
• After having unpacked the appliance, check to ensure that it is not
In case of doubt, do not use it and consult your supplier or a
professionally qualified technician.
• Packing elements (i .e . plastic bags, polystyrene foam, nails, packing
straps, etc .) should not be left around within easy reach of children, as
these may cause serious injuries .
• Some appliances are supplied with a protective film on steel and
aluminium parts . This film must be removed before using the
• IMPORTANT: The use of suitable protective clothing/gloves is
recommended when handling or cleaning this appliance .
• Do not attempt to modify the technical characteristics of the appliance
as this may become dangerous to use . The manufacturer declines all
responsibility for any inconvenience resulting from the inobservance
of this condition .
• Do not operate your appliance by means of an external timer or
separate remote-control system .
• Do not carry out cleaning or maintenance operations on the appliance
without having previously disconnected it from the electric power
• Do not use a steam cleaner because the moisture can get into the
appliance thus make it unsafe .
• Do not touch the appliance with wet or damp hands (or feet) .