• Do not use the appliance whilst in barefoot .
• If you should decide not to use this appliance any longer (or decide to
substitute another model), before disposing of it, it is recommended
that it be made inoperative in an appropriate manner in accordance to
health and environmental protection regulations, ensuring in particular
that all potentially hazardous parts be made harmless, especially in
relation to children who could play with unused appliances .
• The various components of the appliance are recyclable . Dispose of
them in accordance with the regulations in force in your country . If the
appliance is to be scrapped, remove the power cord .
• After use, ensure that the controls are in the off position .
• Children less than 8 years of age shall be kept away unless
continuously supervised .
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above
and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities
or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe
way and understand the hazards involved . Children shall not play with
the appliance . Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by
children without supervision .
• The manufacturer declines all liability for injury to persons or damage
to property caused by incorrect or improper use of the appliance .
• WARNING: During use the appliance and its accessible parts become
hot; they remain hot for some time after use .
Care should be taken to avoid touching heating elements on the hob .
To avoid burns and scalds, young children should be kept away .
• Make sure that electrical cables connecting other appliances in the
proximity of the cooktop cannot come into contact with the hob .
• WARNING: Unattended cooking on a hob with fat or oil can be
dangerous and may result in fire. NEVER try to extinguish a fire with
water, but switch off the appliance and then cover flame e.g. with a lid
or a fire blanket.
• WARNING: Danger of fire: do not store items on the cooking surfaces.
• Do not place or leave empty pans on the glass ceramic hob .
• Do not allow heavy or sharp objects to drop on the glass ceramic hob .
• Do not scratch the hob with sharp objects . Don't use the hob as a
work surface .