❋ This washing machine is equipped with automatic safety functions which detect and diagnose faults at an
early stage and react appropriately.
When the machine does not function properly or does not function at all, check the following points before
you contact your service provider.
Water does not enter
washer or it enters
Water in the washer
does not drain or
• Foreign objects such as coins or
safety pins maybe in drum or
• Heavy wash loads may produce
a thumping sound. This is usually
• Have all the transit bolts and
packing been removed?
• Wash load may be unevenly
distributed in the drum.
• Are all the feet resting firmly on
• Fill hoses or drain hose are loose
at tap or washer.
• House drain pipes are clogged.
• Water supply is not adequate in
• Water supply tap is not
• Water inlet hose(s) are kinked.
• The filter of the inlet hose(s)
• Drain hose is kinked or clogged.
• The drain filter is clogged.
Stop washer and check drum
and drain filter.
If noise continues after washer
is restarted, call your authorised
If sound continues, washer is
probably out of balance. Stop and
redistribute wash load.
Refer to Installation guide
for removing transit bolts.
Stop washer and rearrange wash load.
Adjust the leveling feet. Make sure all
four feet are in firm contact with the
floor, while the washer is in the spin
cycle with load.
Check and tighten hose connections.
Unclog drain pipe. Contact plumber
Too much detergent or unsuitable
detergent may cause excessive
foaming which may result in water
Check another tap in the house.
Fully open tap.
Check the filter of the inlet hose.
Clean and straighten the drain hose.
Clean the drain filter