ow to use washer
• Use this option for loads that need
pretreatment. Adds 16 minutes
prewash and drain.
• Use this option to rinse and then spin.
3. Extra Rinse
• This option provides an additional rinse.
• Use this option to ensure the removal of
detergent or bleach residue from
4. Stain cycle
• Adds time to the wash and rinse for
better stain removal.
• Automatically provides a rinse.
5. Quick Cycle
• The Quick cycle offers a quick cycle
• Suggested uses include freshening
newly purchased clothes, or clothing that
has been packed away.
11. EST. TIME REMAINING
• This display shows:
a) the estimated time remaining in the
cycle when operating,
b) the error code when an error has
12. STATUS INDICATOR
• These lights show which portion of the
cycle the washer is operating.
13. CHILD LOCK
• Use this option to prevent unwanted use
of the washer. Press and hold PRE
WASH button for 3 seconds to
• When Child lock is set, CHILD LOCK
lights and all buttons are disabled except
the Power (
) button. You can lock the
washer while it is operating.
14. DOOR LOCKED
• Lights whenever the door of the washer is
• The door can be unlocked by pressing the
) button to stop the
NOTE: If the water temperature or the level
is too high, the door cannot be
Do not try to force the door open
DOOR LOCKED lights on.