Replacing the LED panel
16. Place the new motherboard into the chassis, aligning the screw holes
in the motherboard with the mounting holes in the chassis.
17. Secure the new motherboard to the chassis using the 4 screws.
18. Attach all related components to the new motherboard.
19. Reattach the EMI cover, back deco, the computer cover and computer
To replace the LED panel:
1. Remove the computer cover. Refer to "Removing the computer cover".
2. Remove the back deco. Refer to "Removing the back deco".
3. Remove the computer stand. Refer to "Removing the computer stand".
4. Remove the EMI cover. Refer to "Removing the EMI cover".
5. Remove the 4 screws that secure the LED panel to the chassis.
6. Lift up the chassis gently and disconnect the 2 cables from the LED
7. Lift up the chassis to separate it from the the LED panel.
Chapter 8. Replacing hardware