Hardware Maintenance Manual
Replacing the heatsink
7. Remove the system fan by lifting it up.
8. Line up the new system fan then secure it to the chassis and
motherboard with the screws.
9. Reattach the EMI cover, back deco, the computer cover and computer
To replace the heatsink:
1. Remove the computer cover. Refer to "Removing the computer cover".
2. Remove the back deco. Refer to "Removing the back deco".
3. Remove the computer stand. Refer to "Removing the computer stand".
4. Remove the EMI cover. Refer to "Removing the EMI cover".
5. Remove the system fan. Refer to "Replacing the system fan ".
6. Remove the 8 screws that secure the heatsink to the motherboard.