Hardware Maintenance Manual
Replacing the WLAN card
6. Remove the screw that secures the TV tuner card to the motherboard.
7. Pull the TV tuner card upward to remove it from the card port.
8. Line up the new TV tuner card then secure it with the screw.
9. Connect the antenna cable to the new TV tuner card.
10. Reattach the EMI cover, back deco, the computer cover and computer
To replace the WLAN card:
1. Remove the computer cover. Refer to "Removing the computer cover".
2. Remove the back deco. Refer to "Removing the back deco".
3. Remove the computer stand. Refer to "Removing the computer stand".
4. Remove the EMI cover. Refer to "Removing the EMI cover".
5. Remove the TV tuner card. Refer to "Replacing the TV tuner card".
6. Disconnect the 2 antenna cables from the WLAN card.
7. Remove the screw that secures the WLAN card to the motherboard.