Replacing the system fan
6. Disconnect all the cables from the converter board and slide out the
converter board from the cover and lift it up.
7. Connect the cables to the new converter board.
8. Line up the new converter board then secure it with the screws.
9. Reattach the EMI cover, back deco, the computer cover and computer
To replace the system fan:
1. Remove the computer cover. Refer to"Removing the computer cover".
2. Remove the back deco. Refer to "Removing the back deco".
3. Remove the computer stand. Refer to "Removing the computer stand".
4. Remove the EMI cover. Refer to "Removing the EMI cover".
5. Disconnect the power cables from the motherboard and remove the
cables attached to the system fan.
6. Remove the 4 screws that secure the system fan to the chassis and
Chapter 8. Replacing hardware