Replacing the speaker system
8. Remove the 2 screws that secure the rear I/O module to the metal
9. Lift the rear I/O module up then slide it out.
10. Line the new I/O module up then slide it into the metal bracket.
11. Line the new I/O module up with the chassis then secure it with the
12. Connect the new TV antenna cable to the motherboard.
13. Reattach the EMI cover, back deco, the computer cover and computer
To replace the speaker system:
1. Remove the computer cover. Refer to "Removing the computer cover".
2. Remove the back deco. Refer to "Removing the back deco".
3. Remove the computer stand. Refer to "Removing the computer stand".
4. Remove the EMI cover. Refer to "Removing the EMI cover".
5. Disconnect the 2 cables from the motherboard.
6. Remove the 7 screws that secure the speaker system to the chassis.
Chapter 8. Replacing hardware