Request for repair
● Before repairs, take the product off the wall.
● Inspect the earth condition, and repair it if it is incomplete. Make sure that an earth leakage breaker or an over-
load protection device is installed, if it is not installed, recommend the dealer to install one.
● Check whether the air filter, side cover, and the drain tank are installed securely in place.
● Do not leave a towel or other object in the hand-drying area.
● Never place any object on the main body nor cover it.
● Make sure that the product is not being used in any of the following locations:
• Locations where the temperature could be lower than 0°C
• Locations where there is a lot of dust
• Locations where the temperature could be higher than 40ºC
• Locations where there is a lot of condensation
• Locations where salt damage could occur
• Vehicles (including ships and airplanes)
• Locations where corrosive, neutral, or reductive gases are present.
• Near food or tableware.
• Locations where the appliance may come into direct contact with water. (Where there is a risk of water
• Locations where the appliance is in direct sunlight or strong light (It may cause sensor malfunction)
• Rooms that have a sterilization basin, swimming pools, bathrooms.
Make sure that the product operates properly upon completion of repair. Clean the product and the surrounding
area, and then notify the customer of the completion of repair.
• Wide hand drying area: easy-to-use for people with big hands
• Child sensor: easy-to-use for children
• The wave nozzle has reduced operating sound by 1 dB.
• Cleanable drain ditch
• Joints of hand drying area has been reduced by half.
• Exteriors can be cleaned by wiping with alcohol.
• The square design matches various lavatories.
─ 4 ─