• When servicing, be sure to recreate the malfunction two or three times before starting repairs.
• When servicing, always take care to keep proper footing.
• Before starting the service, always unplug the power cord from the outlet, or turn off the earth leakage
breaker when no power cord plug is provided. Sufficient care must be taken to avoid electric shock or injury.
• Make sure to connect the power supply wires correctly.
• When removing the circuit board, always hold it at both ends and remove carefully so as not to apply force
to the surface mounted parts.
• When removing the circuit board, be careful of the metal edges on the board.
• When removing or inserting the connectors for the circuit board, hold the entire housing section. Never pull
on the lead wires.
• When circuit board failure is considered to be a cause, check closely for any broken section on the copper
foil patterns, burning or discoloration of parts.
• After replacing a circuit board, make sure to restore the same settings as before the replacement.
Description of the error mode display
: Slow blinking (ON for 0.4 seconds/ OFF for 0.4 seconds)
: Fast blinking (ON for 0.1 second/ OFF for 0.1 second)
Troubles with error display
Error Mode Display
(Fuse is blown)
Check that the power switch is turned ON and that approx. 220 to
240 V AC is supplied at both ends of the power cord connections
on the terminal block.
■ If 220 to 240 V AC is not supplied, check the following points.
1 Check if the earth leakage breaker is turned ON.
2 Check if the power cord is connected securely to the terminal
Check that approx. 220 to 240 V AC is supplied between TAB1 and
voltage on the
TAB2 (orange) on the power circuit board (JT-30P3H/JT-30P3).
●If 220 to 240 V AC is not supplied, check the following points.
Check that approx. 220 to 240 V AC is supplied to the following
voltage on the
points in the order of 1 and 2.
filter circuit board
1 Between TAB20 and TAB21 (red)
If approx. 220 to 240 V AC is not supplied, replace the power
2 Between TAB22 and TAB23 (orange)
If approx. 220 to 240 V AC is not supplied, replace the filter
circuit board (JT-30F3).
●When 220 to 240 V AC is supplied, check the following points.
Check if the connector CN19 on the display circuit board (JT-30S5)
or CN18 on the control circuit board (JT-30M3/JT-30M2) is discon-
the display circuit
Check Method and Remedy
─ 15 ─