13. Overhauling procedures
• Before replacing parts, follow the instructions described in the troubleshooting.
• When servicing, always take care to keep proper footing.
• Before starting the service, always unplug the power cord from the outlet, or turn off the earth leakage
breaker when no power cord plug is provided. Sufficient care must be taken to avoid electric shock or injury.
• Make sure to connect the power supply wires correctly.
• After completing repairs, check that the unit operates properly.
Always wear gloves when servicing.
( 1 ) Turn off the power supply.
1 Stop the operation.
2 Turn off the earth leakage breaker on the distribution board.
(2) Light receiving circuit board (JT-30S1)
1 Unscrew the clamping screws, and remove the maintenance cover.
(Two special screws 4 x 16, indicated by )
Insert the maintenance cover into the groove of the base. (Indicated
2 Remove the sensor fix plate (upper).
• Run the lead wires through the groove of the maintenance cover.
(Indicated by )
• Take care not to pinch the lead wires.
3 Remove the light receiving circuit board (JT-30S1).
─ 19 ─
Sensor fix plate (upper)
Light receiving circuit board (JT-30S1)