_rills have a limited lifetime warranty on all stainless steel panels, a limited 3 year warranty on
including labor within one year of the date of purchase; and a limited 1 year warranty on
appliance is warranted by Electrolux Home Products North America. We authorize no person to change or add to
Jer this warranty. Our obligations for service and parts under this warranty must be performed by an authorized
roducts North America qualified service technician.
WILL BE RESPONSIBLE
One Year from
Pay all costs for repairing or replacing any parts
Cost of service calls that are listed under NORMAL
of this appliance
which prove to be defective
OF THE CONSUMER.
materials or workmanship.
2nd through 3rd
Provide a replacement
for any defective stainless
Diagnostic and any transportation
and labor costs
years from original
steel burner which prove to be defective
which are required because of service.
materials or workmanship.
From original date
All of the provisions of the full and limited warranties
Costs of the technicians
travel to the home and any
above and the exclusions listed below apply,
costs for pick up and delivery of the appliance
because of service.
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary household
use, and the consumer
is responsible for the items
1. Proper use of the appliance in accordance
provided with the product.
2. Proper installation by an authorized servicer in accordance with instructions
provided with the appliance
and in accordance with all local plumbing, electrical and/or gas codes.
3. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards,
are not a part of the appliance when it was shipped from the factory.
4. Damages to finish after installation.
This warranty does not cover the following:
DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY
DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL
RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.
NOTE: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential
damages, so this limitation
or exclusion may not apply to you.
2. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in workmanship
or material, or for appliances
not in ordinary
household use. The consumer shall pay for such service calls.
3. Damages caused by services performed by servicers other than Electrolux Home Products North America or its authorized
servicers; use of parts other than genuine Electrolux Home Products parts or parts obtained from persons other than
authorized servicers; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate
power supply or acts of God.
4. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed or altered and cannot be readily determined.
5. All other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, which are expressly
or incidental damages resulting from breach of warranty which are expressly excluded.
6. This limited warranty does not cover corrosion or discoloring due to lack of maintenance,
misuse, hostile environments,
alterations, accidents or abuse or neglect.
7. This limited warranty does not cover any scratches, dents, corrosion or discoloring by heat, abrasive and chemical cleaners
nor any components
used in the installation of the appliance.
Keep your bill of sale, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record. The date on the bill establishes the warranty
period should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. This
written warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Service
under this warranty must be obtained by contacting Electrolux Home Products.
This warranty only applies in the 50 states of the U.S.A., Puerto Rico, and Canada. Product features or specifications
described or illustrated are subject to change without notice. In the U.S.A.,
all warranties are made by Electrolux Home
Products North America.
In Canada, your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Canada Corp.
have any other questions,
please contact the Customer
se of continuing product improvement, these specifications are subject to change without notice