BAGGER SUPPORT ASSEMBLY
(See Fig. 1)
1. Remove and discard the upper bolt on both sides of
the drawbar. Using the same holes, install the shoulder
bolts supplied and tighten securely.
2. Align support assembly pin with hole in drawbar and
hang assembly over the shoulder bolts.
3. Be sure support assembly is seated properly and secure
with retainer spring supplied.
REMOVE AND DISCARD
UPPER BOLTS AND INSTALL
SHOULDER BOLTS SUPPLIED
MOUNTING COVER ASSEMBLY TO
SUPPORT ASSEMBLY (See Fig. 2)
NOTE: For ease of assembly, you may wish to obtain
the as sis tance of another person for mounting cover as-
sembly to tractor.
1. Lift cover and align cover brackets with support
2. Slide cover assembly down onto the support tubes.