While pushing the locking tab toward the center of the
remote control, slide out the battery holder.
Remove the old battery from the battery holder, insert the
new battery and then slide the battery holder back into the
Notes concerning use:
• Replace the battery if the operating distance is reduced or if the
operation becomes erratic. Purchase "CR 2025", coin lithium
• Periodically clean the transmitter on the remote control and the
sensor on the unit with a soft cloth.
• Exposing the sensor on the unit to strong light may interfere with
operation. Change the lighting or the direction of the unit if this
• Keep the remote control away from moisture, heat, shock, and
Test of the remote control
Check the remote control after checking all the connections (see
page 10 -11).
Point the remote control directly at the remote sensor on the unit.
The remote control can be used within the range shown below:
Press the ON/STAND-BY button. Does the power turn on? Now, you
can enjoy music.
This product contains a CR Coin Lithium Battery which contains
Perchlorate Material - special handling may apply, California
residents, see www.dtsc.ca.gov/hazardouswaste/perchlorate/
~aCk of remote control
, , ,
Precautions for battery use:
• Remove the battery if the unit will not be used for long periods of
time. This will prevent potential damage due to battery leakage.
• Do not use rechargeable battery (nickel-cadmium battery, etc.).
• Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
• Installing the battery incorrectly may cause the unit to malfunction.
• Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced.
• Batteries (battery pack or battery installed) shall not be exposed
to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.