C A R E A ND C LE AN IN G
• Unplug cord from outlet. Before cleaning, allow Steamer to cool.
• Never immerse the Base, Cord or Plug in water.
• Empty the drip tray and the water reservoir. If there is a small amount
of water remaining inside the water box, you can just turn the unit
upside down and water will come out from the water inlet.
• Wash lid, steaming bowl, rice bowl and drip tray in hot, soapy water.
Rinse and dry all parts, or wash on top rack of dishwasher.
• Clean reservoir with soapy water then wipe with damp cloth.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners.
• The lower steaming bowl and the rice bowl can be stored inside
the upper steaming bowl with the lid on top.
• In hard water areas, the scale may build up on the heating element.
If scale is allowed to accumulate, the steam could turn off before the
food is cooked. So, after 7-10 uses, pour 3 cups clear vinegar into the
water reservoir then fill with water up to the HI level. Do not place lid,
steaming bowl, rice bowl and drip tray in this procedure.
• Plug in and set timer to 20 minutes. When the timer rings, unplug cord
from outlet. Allow the unit to cool completely before emptying
the water reservoir. Use cold water to rinse the water reservoir
REHEATING: BREADS AND LEFTOVERS
1. Do not wrap or cover when reheating breads.
2. For leftovers, reheating times are based on foods at refrigerator
3. When reheating leftovers in the rice bowl, always spread leftovers
evenly in RICE BOWL and use aluminum foil to cover.
4. Experiment with your own leftovers.