SPE C IA L I N STR UC TIO N S
• This appliance is intended for household use only.
• Make sure the voltage in your outlet is the same as the voltage indicated on the
appliance's rating label.
• The length of the cord used on this appliance was selected to reduce the hazards of
becoming tangled in, or tripping over a long cord.
• For safety it is not recommended to use an electrical extension cord with this appliance.
• DO NOT immerse base unit in water or other liquids.
• Use with wall receptacle only.
FOR 120 & 127 vOLTS wITH TwO FLAT PINS ONLy
To reduce the risk of electrical shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is
wider than the other). This plug fits a polarized outlet only one way.
This is a safety feature intended to help reduce the risk of electrical shock. If the plug
does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified
electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
THIS UNIT IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLy.
SAvE THESE INSTRUCTIONS