Install support system
1. At hood location, install 2 X 4 cross framing between
ceiling joists using dimensions shown.
2. Finish the ceiling surface. Be sure to mark the location
of the ceiling joists and cross framing.
3. Secure the support frame bracket to joists and cross
framing with four screws provided (6x70mm) and four
washers (D. 6.4mm). Make sure screws are driven
into center of joists and framing for maximum strength.
4. Fix the support frame to the support frame bracket
with (4) 3.9x9.5mm mounting screws. Fig. 2.
5. Adjust the overall height of the support frame. Loosen
and re-tighten the 4 screws in the height adjustment
slots as necessary.
TOP VIEW OF SUPPORT FRAME