In the U.S.A., your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Home Products North America, a division of White Consolidated Industries,
Inc. We authorize no person to change or add to any of our obligations under this warranty. Our obligations for service and parts
under this warranty must be performed by us or authorized Electrolux Home Products North America servicer. In Canada, our
appliance is warranted by Electrolux Canada Corp.
One year from
the State of Alaska)
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary household use and the consumer is responsible for
the items listed below.
OF THE CONSUMER
1. Proper use of the appliance in accordance with instructions provided with the product.
2. Proper installation by an authorized servicer in accordance with instructions provided with the appliance
and in accordance with all local plumbing, electrical and/or gas codes.
3. Proper connection to grounded power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of blown fuses, repair of
loose connections or defects in house wiring.
4. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards,
shelves, etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it was shipped from the factory.
5. Damages to finish after installation.
6. Replacement of light bulbs and/or fluorescent tubes (on models with these features).
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES
RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.
NOTE: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so
this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
2. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in workmanship or material, or for appliances
not in ordinary household use. The consumer shall pay for such service calls.
3. Damages caused by services performed by servicers other than Electrolux Home Products North
America or its authorized servicers; use of parts other than genuine Electrolux Home Products parts;
obtained from persons other that such servicers; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate
power supply or acts of God.
4. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed or altered and cannot be readily
IF YOU NEED
Keep your bill of sale, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record. The date on the bill
establishes the warranty period should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best
interest to obtain and keep all receipts. This written warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also
have other rights that vary from state to state. Service under this warranty must be obtained by contacting
Electrolux Home Products.
This warranty only applies in the 50 states of the U.S.A., Puerto Rico and Canada. Product features or specifications as described or
illustrated are subject to change without notice. All warranties are made by Electrolux Home Products North America, a division of
White Consolidation Industries, Inc. In Canada, your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Canada Corp.
Electrolux Home Products
P.O. Box 212378
Augusta, GA 30917
THROUGH OUR AUTHORIZED SERVICERS,
Pay all costs for repairing or replacing any parts of
this appliance which prove to be defective in
materials or workmanship.
All of the provisions of the full and limited
warranties above and the exclusions listed below
THE CONSUMER WILL BE
Costs of service calls that are listed
under NORMAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF
Costs of the technician's travel to the
home and any costs for pick up and
delivery of the appliance required
because of service.
Electrolux Home Products
802, boul. L'Ange-Gardien
L'Assomption, Quebec J5W 1T6