This range hood must be properly grounded.
Improper grounding can result in a risk of electric shock.
The unit should be installed by a qualified electrician in accordance with all applicable national and
local electrical codes.
Turn off electrical power at service entrance before wiring.
1. Remove the (2) screws of the upper flue and move the upper flue towards the bottom.
2. Feed 6" of power cable through the top opening of the support frame bracket (installed on ceiling) and into
the wiring box. For the Non-Ducted Hoods, do not use the upper hole of the wiring box.
Secure cable to the wiring box using an appropriate connector.
3. Feed the range hoods power cable through the lower hole of the wiring box (use a wire clamp located in the
4. Make electrical connections. Wire white-to-white, black-to-black and green-to-green.
5. Push all wiring inside the wiring box. Install the wiring box cover with (2) 3.9x9.5mm screws and (2)
serrated washers making sure wires are not pinched.
6. Tuck excess power cable inside the flue.
7. Reinstall the upper flue.
LINE IN 120 VOLTS - 60 HZ