To prot ect yoursel f and ot hers fr om burns and fi re
• Never attempt to bypass the thermostatic switch or fuses. Always replace
defective fuses with ones of the specified type and rating.
• Keep all combustible materials (for example fabric, wood, paper) at least 0.1
meters (4 inches) away from the fixture. Keep flammable materials well away
from the fixture.
• Do not illuminate surfaces within 0.3 meters (12 inches) of the fixture.
• Provide a minimum clearance of 0.1 meters (4 inches) around fans and air vents.
• Replace the lamp if it becomes defective or worn out. When replacing the lamp,
allow the fixture to cool for at least 5 minutes before opening the fixture or
removing the lamp. Protect your hands and eyes with gloves and safety glasses.
• Never place filters or other materials over the lens or mirror drum.
• The exterior of the fixture can reach temperatures up to 60° C (140° F). Allow the
fixture to cool for at least 5 minutes before handling.
• Do not operate the fixture if the ambient temperature (Ta) exceeds 40° C (104° F).
To prot ect yoursel f and ot hers fr om inj ur y due t o f alls
• When suspending the fixture above ground level, verify that the structure can hold
at least 10 times the weight of all installed devices.
• Verify that all external covers and rigging hardware are securely fastened and use
an approved means of secondary attachment such as a safety cable.
• Block access below the work area whenever installing or removing the fixture.
U N P A C K I N G
The packing material is carefully designed to protect the fixture during shipment -
always use it to transport the fixture.
The Acrobat comes with:
• mounting bracket
• 1.5-meter, 3-wire IEC power cable
• user manual
Important! The mirror drum is secured for transport with a plastic tie. Cut
and remove the tie before use.
Acrobat user manual