Using the Playlist of
The Playlist is a list showing thumbnails of
the movies that you have selected.
The original movies are not changed even if
you edit or delete the movies added to the
Select the recording media and the image
quality you want to create, play, or edit a
Playlist before the operation (p. 69, 86).
• High definition image quality (HD) movies and
standard definition image quality (SO) movies
are added to an individual Playlist.
-+ [PLAYLIST EDIT].
Touch [lCIDIADD] or [eQlADD].
Touch the movie to be added to
The selected movie is marked with "'.
• Press and hold the image down on the
LCD screen to contlrm the image. Touch
~ to return to the previous screen.
Touch IOKI--+ [YES] -+ IOKI-+
To add all the movies recorded on the
same day at one time
• Do not remove the battery pack or the AC
• You cannot add photos to the Playlist.
• You cannot create a Playlist which contains both
• You can add a maximum of 999 high definition
• You can add a movie on the playback screen or
• You can copy the Playlist to a disc as it is, by
In step 2, touch [lImlIADD by date]!
The recording dates of movies are
displayed on the screen.
to select the recording date
of the desired movie, then touch
The movies recorded on the selected
date are displayed on the screen.
• Touch the image on the LCD screen to
confirm the image. Touch ~ to return to
the previous screen.
Adaptor from your camcorder while adding
movies to the Playlist. It may damage the
recording media. Also, do not eject "Memory
Stick PRO Duo" media while editing movies on
"Memory Stick PRO Duo" media.
high definition image quality (HD) movies and
standard definition image quality (SO) movies.
image quality (HD) movies, or 99 standard
definition image quality (SO) movies to the
the INDEX screen by touching
using the supplied software.