A. Hot water tank switch
1. The STATUS LED will light up to indicate power is on.
A. CLOCK button
B. ENERGY button
C. Hot water operation icon
D. Temperature display
E. Clock display
Press the power button to turn power on to the water cooler. When power is first supplied to the water cooler, the cold (snowflake) and
hot (teacup) operation icons will flash and the clock will be set to 12:00 AM.
Set the Clock
1. Press the CLOCK button. The minutes will begin to flash.
2. Press the ADJUST up arrow and down arrow buttons to set
F. Adjustment and Control Lock buttons
G. Power ON/OFF button
H. TEMPERATURE button
J. Cold water operation icon
B. Front Control panel
C. Hot water tank on
D. Power on
E. Cold water tank on
2. Press the switch, located on the back of the water cooler, to
either the "0" or "1" position.
"0" Position - Turns off the hot water tank.
"1" Position - Turns on the hot water tank.
NOTE: Allow 20 minutes for the water to heat.
K. Control panel lock icon
L. Energy Saver icon
M. Energy saving START icon
N. Energy saving STOP icon
O. Energy saving ON/OFF button
3. Press CLOCK again so the hour display begins to flash.
4. Press the ADJUST up arrow and down arrow buttons to set
5. Press CLOCK again to exit.