Water Filter Installation Instructions
Follow these simple instructions for your filter type.
Refrigerator Water Filter 1
1. Locate the filter door in the right side of the refrigerator ceiling.
2. Press in the tab on the filter cover door to release the door latch
3. During initial installation of the water filter, remove the blue bypass cap located
in the refrigerator and retain for later use. During replacement installation rotate
the used filter counter clockwise until it is released from the filter head.
Note: there may be some water in the filter and some spilling may occur.
4. Remove the sealing label from the end of the filter and insert into the filter head.
Do not tamper with the filter cap. Rotate gently clockwise until the filter stops.
5. Lift the filter up into the compartment. Close the filter door completely.
6. Reduce water spurts by flushing air from the system. Run water continuously
for 4 gallons (approximately 5 minutes) through the dispenser until water runs
steady. Additional flushing may be required in some households where water is
of poor quality.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST