NOTE: Clean baffle and reservoir thoroughly before first using your water cooler and during normal maintenance operations. See
"Water Cooler Care."
Excessive Weight Hazard
Use two or more people to move and install bottles.
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
IMPORTANT: Allow water to fill the tank before connecting the
water cooler to power to avoid a hot tank dry run.
1. Set the water cooler on flat, level floor.
2. Insert the water bottle into the top of the water cooler.
Reposition the water bottle until it is firmly seated in the water
3. Wait 5 minutes for water to fill the tank. Make sure water
flows easily from both taps.
1. Press the switch, located on the back of the water cooler, to
either the "0" or "1" position.
WATER COOLER USE
Water Cooler Preparation
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension cord.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death,
fire, or electrical shock.
4. Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
5. Turn the power on. See "Operating the Water Cooler."
NOTE: The thermostat is set at the factory. Allow 1 hour for
the water to reach optimal temperature.
Operating the Water Cooler
A. Hot water tank switch
"0" Position - Turns off the hot water tank.
"1" Position - Turns on the hot water tank.
Electrical Shock Hazard
NOTE: Allow 20 minutes for the water to heat.