• If you use an oven spray, obey the safety in-
structions on the packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if applica-
ble) with any kind of detergent.
• The type of light bulb or halogen lamp used
for this appliance, is only for household appli-
ances. Do not use it for house lighting.
Warning! Risk of electrical shock.
• Before replacing the lamp, disconnect the
appliance from the power supply.
Knob for the oven functions
Knob for the temperature
Before first use
Warning! Refer to the Safety chapters.
• Remove all accessories and removable shelf
supports (if applicable).
• Clean the appliance before first use.
Important! Refer to the chapter "Care and
• Only use lamps with the same specifications.
Warning! Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the mains
• Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
• Remove the door catch to prevent children
and pets to get closed in the appliance.
Aqua cleaning container
Shelf support, removable
• Wire shelf
For cookware, cake tins, roasts.
• Aluminium baking tray
For cakes and biscuits.
• Grill- / Roasting pan
To bake and roast or as pan to collect fat.
For roasting larger joints of meat and poultry.
Setting the time
You must set the time before you operate
When you connect the appliance to the electri-
cal supply or after a power cut, the indicator for
the Time of Day function flashes.
Press the + or - button to set the correct time.